Stunning layers of undeniable beauty create an incomparable backdrop for any style of wedding at Madinat Jumeirah. Opulent yet graceful ballrooms are superb for lavish receptions, whether traditional or modern; lush outdoor spaces facing the lagoon can be transformed into a romantic nuptial setting adorned with impressive marquees; the sandy shores of the Arabian Gulf provide a tranquil setting for tropical beach weddings. Each venue of the resort offers a wide selection of options to ensure never-ending memories.
At Madinat Jumeirah, heritage harmoniously blends with contemporary luxury, making it the ideal choice for your dream wedding. From an intimate blessing on our private beach to an extravagant party, everything can be tailored to make the day a reflection of your dream wedding. Our expert team will take care of the smallest details: simply get in touch to discuss your requirements.
MADINAT JUMEIRAH VENUES:
- Madinat Conference Centre | Housing the Arabian-inspired Joharah Ballroom, which can accomodate up to 900 guests, as well as the Murjaan ballroom, which seats 230 guests, this venue is adorned with richly decorative Arabian themes and serves as a destination of unrivalled quality, scope and flexibility for a variety of festive galas.
- Mina A’ Salam | Setting the stage for unparalleled events are two outstanding spaces, Majlis Al Mina, which can comfortably seat 90 guests, and Majlis Al Salam, which can accommodate up to 250 guests. Featuring plush decor that follows the traditional style of the hotel, both areas offer an array of solutions including banqueting facilities and generous pre-function spaces.
- Madinat Arena | Built around a large lagoon, the Madinat Arena Multi-Purpose Venue is an incredible setting for the grandest of ceremonies and can accommodate up to 1200 guests. Built in the style of an old fortress, it features an exclusive entrance, a balcony with separate seating for close family members and a dedicated Majlis area for VIPs.
- Fort Island | At the heart of the resort and in the centre of a large lagoon, Fort Island is an outdoor venue that affords the unique privilege of being close to everything but also discreetly set apart from the hustle and bustle of the surroundings. The elevated walkway offers a beautiful view of the resort from a uniquely water-bound perspective.
- Magnolia | With a landscaped garden and a terrace alongside meandering waterways, the venue serves as a harmonious setting to host a beautiful wedding ceremony. Magnolia also provides the flexibility to host both indoor and outdoor events.
- Al Qasr Beach Platform | Enjoy a blessing ceremony on the beach in one of Dubai’s best kept secrets. White tents, the sweet sounds of the waves, open skies and soft sands make for a magical setting.